My new events are not importing. # Imported 0 New

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator My new events are not importing. # Imported 0 New

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

Hello, I recently renewed the import license but my pro license is expired, I deactivated my pro installation, not sure if that is the cause of this. My new events are not importing. I also think that the user who has ownership of this Office365 calendar may have changed the name of the calendar but the URL for the public .ics remains the same.

Any suggestions on what I need to do to get this importing new events again?

Thanks,
    Tim

This reply is private.

Tim
    Participant

Hi Jaime, Thanks. I was just about to update this. I don’t know why it is working now. Yesterday when I went to set up a new import the only option I had was a csv file, the others were ghosted. Today it gave me the options so I removed my old feed and added it back in again. All looks to be okay now. Not sure what was going on before.

Thanks again!

Glad that things are working again, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘My new events are not importing. # Imported 0 New’ is closed to new replies.