My Licence isn't working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator My Licence isn't working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Myers
    Participant

Hi there.

I am trying to upgrade to the Event Aggregator. I purchased Facebook events and Community events previously, so I believe I am able to upgrade for free.

In my licences I’m getting this msg. “This appears to be a multisite install. Please purchase a multisite license for this site.” – The thing is, I have two sites connected ( one acts as a magazine, one acts as a business listing) but are only using Events Calendar on the Magazine side of the page. So I don’t want to have to upgrade just to install the new Aggregator. Can you help me resolve this?

Nico

Hi there Collen,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on this!

I am trying to upgrade to the Event Aggregator. I purchased Facebook events and Community events previously, so I believe I am able to upgrade for free.

Yes, an Aggregator license is automatically granted to legacy importer license holders (Facebook/iCal importer). I’ve checked and it has been generated for your site.

In my licences I’m getting this msg. “This appears to be a multisite install. Please purchase a multisite license for this site.” – The thing is, I have two sites connected ( one acts as a magazine, one acts as a business listing) but are only using Events Calendar on the Magazine side of the page. So I don’t want to have to upgrade just to install the new Aggregator. Can you help me resolve this?

Sure I can help. So the thing is you are trying to activate Aggregator just for the main site, right? I just went to the main site admin (not the network admin), entered the key and it’s working as expected and not showing the message you describe. More so Event Aggregator can be setup in many sites (up to ten), and the limit is based on imports per day (100 in your case). If this is not what you are seeing please send me a screenshot of your license page (mark the reply as private so your license numbers are not publicly visible).

Thanks,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My Licence isn't working’ is closed to new replies.