"My Events" page is only showing a checkbox

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "My Events" page is only showing a checkbox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mpaska
    Participant

When a community member goes to view the events they have submitted, it only shows a check mark, rather than the list of their events. See attached. It was working earlier this week.

Here’s the page having the issue: /events/community/list

In the code, I can find that the .tribe-dependent is marked display:none. If that’s reversed, it re-appears. However, I’m not sure how to make that apply beyond Chrome’s inspect tool. I also want to be sure it’s not a bigger issue.

Miriam

Patricia

Hey Miriam,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve looked into your problem and it is a bug.

A fix for this issue is expected to be released this week: we will contact you as soon as we have solved the problem!

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

mpaska
    Participant

FYI: I uploaded the previous version of The Events Calendar to make it work for now. I’ll wait until your next release to test.

Patricia

Hi Miriam,

Thanks for your feedback! The Events Calendar 4.6.5 and Community events 4.5.7 were released today! I would recommend you to update both and let me know if everything works as expected after that.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"My Events" page is only showing a checkbox’ is closed to new replies.