My events aren't sorted well

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO My events aren't sorted well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pderathe
    Participant

Hello
    Using the photo display on this site https://www.hotclubjazzlyon.com/
    the events are not sorted correctly

For example “Arawaks” on feb 1st appears before “Anne Sophie Ozanne” on Jan 27th
    Same with “Señor blues” before “Captain Flapscat”

Cliff

Hi. Sorry for the confusion, but they’re actually not out of order. They have to be read as if they were speech bubbles in a comic strip (top left to top right, then down).

We have it on our eventual to-do list to change the script we use or to make it customizable.

Sorry I don’t have a more helpful answer for you at this time.

pderathe
    Participant

Thanks Cliff
    I understand your answer.
    But you may unsterstand that this nice presentation is confusing for for the reader.
    So if you can improve it , it should be nice.

Maybe the solution is to give a min-height in CSS to each div.tribe-events-photo-event-wrap ?

Best regards
    Pascal

Cliff

Really the solution is to update our Isotope version so we can use https://isotope.metafizzy.co/layout-modes/fitrows.html

Another alternative is to use Flexbox.

Either way, there’s no CSS I know of that can override the Isotope we use at this moment. You could dequeue ours and add your own but that’s outside per our Scope of Support / Terms.

Again, we’ve got it logged internally to eventually fix, but I don’t have a better solution for you at this time.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘My events aren't sorted well’ is closed to new replies.