My Events are not displaying the Photo View

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events My Events are not displaying the Photo View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    veruska
    Participant

I need help to fix a problem that started happening a few days ago after the last plugin update.
    I am unable to have Photo View as a default in my site and had to change it to List View until I get
    help fixing it.
    I found the instruction below, made the suggested change, but it didn’t help:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-after-update-plugin-event-calendar-2?replies=4#post-8068853

My website is: http://brasileirinho.com/eventos/

Please revert.

George
    Participant

Hey @veruska,

Sorry to hear about these issues! And for the delayed reply—I’m curious, can you temporary remake the Photo View your “default view” so that I can see the problem live?

When I go to your site, List View is currently the default; when I switch to Photo View, it works fine, and on my own site I do not have problems with Photo View as the default.

I know that the view is broken and so you might not want that on your site—however, there isn’t another way for me to try to and identify the problem.

If you can change the default view to Photo View temporarily, I will work quickly to try and keep the problem on your site for as short a time as possible. Let me know!

Thank you!
    George

veruska
    Participant

Thank you George. I already changed to Photo as the default.
    I’m using Safari. Would that help to explain why you see and I don’t?

George
    Participant

Thank you for changing this!

I took a look in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, and actually found that the Photo View loaded fine.

In your original post here, you wrote this:

I am unable to have Photo View as a default in my site

Can you elaborate a bit on what your specific issues are?

Also, can you share a screenshot of the issue? You can do so by uploading the screenshot to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

(If you’re not sure how to take the screenshot, if you simply Google “how to take a screenshot” for your operating system and browser you should find numerous simple methods!)

Thank you for your patience here!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘My Events are not displaying the Photo View’ is closed to new replies.