My calendar now longer shows link for all events on a particular day

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events My calendar now longer shows link for all events on a particular day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lesliebkelley
    Participant

I am not sure if this changed with the last update or when I added community events but the calendar was showing a link to see all events on a certain day if there were too many

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re hitting difficulties.

Can you confirm you’re using our latest releases for each events plugin that is currently active and also confim if day view is enabled (via the Events Settings Display admin screen) … last but not least could you point me to a specific day where this problem is arising?

Thanks!

lesliebkelley
    Participant

I just updated community events today. So, events and community are both up to date. I am using month view. I have 4 events on June 7 and have the default to show 3 events. There is no “view all events” link like I had before and what is shown on your demo calendar. I can change the view to 4 but then what happens when I have 5 and so on.

Barry

Hmm, ok. I don’t see this locally and I wonder what might be different. If you deactivate all other plugins except for those by Modern Tribe and switch to a default, unmodified theme like Twenty Thirteen do you still hit this issue?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘My calendar now longer shows link for all events on a particular day’ is closed to new replies.