"My Calendar" Not Showing Correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "My Calendar" Not Showing Correctly

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by ruemorg.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ruemorg
    Participant

Hi there,

Ever since I can remember when I click the “right here” link under “Finding & extending your calendar. – Where’s my calendar? Right here.” it just shows some sort of a broken view. Im not sure what it is supposed to show but im pretty sure this is incorrect.

Please can you take a look and see how we can fix it?

Thanks,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

The link should take you to your main events page – yoursite.com/events by default, or yoursite.com/custom-slug if you’ve changed the events slug under Events > Settings > Events URL slug. After changing this, you should flush your permalinks by going to Settings > Permalinks and clicking “Save”.

If your main events page isn’t working, then the first step would be to update to the current version (4.6.12) and then to run through these steps to test for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme and other plugins.

Let me know what you find!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"My Calendar" Not Showing Correctly’ is closed to new replies.