Multisite Options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multisite Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    weezypops
    Participant

Hi,

I’m moving my site over to a multisite installation, and want to use the Events Calendar Pro on one of the sites. I’ve already bought the Pro version, filter bar and community events, but upon installing got the message about needing a multisite license even though it’s just on one of the sites. Am I really going to have to pay more than $1000 for something that used to cost me under $250? It’s just not feasible for a site like mine! Are there any options? I would be really disappointed if I couldn’t use this calendar as it’s the best one I’ve found.

Thanks
    Louise

Caroline

Hi Louise,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like the licenses you already own should be just fine for your multisite install, since you’ll only be activating them on a single site. If you need to network activate a plugin across an entire multisite network, individually activate a plugin on 11 or more multisite sub-sites, or perform automatic plugin updates on sub-sites in a multisite network, then you’ll want to make the switch to multisite licensing. You can read more about the differences between individual and multisite licenses on our Knowledgebase here!

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite Options’ is closed to new replies.