Multisite install not getting update notice

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multisite install not getting update notice

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Andy Fragen

I’m running a multisite installation that still hasn’t gotten an update notice for TECPro 3.3. Single site installations updated without issue.

Barry

Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, is missing even within the network admin pages (and the plugin management screen in particular) or just individual ‘subsite’ admin pages?

Thanks!

Andy Fragen

No update notice in subsite admin or network admin pages. Currently at TECPro 3.2. It’s on my test site so I’m just waiting to see if something happens.

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    Is ECP network activated for all sites or is that off?

-Chris

Andy Fragen

Hey Chris,
    ECP is not network activated.

Andy Fragen

This reply is private.

Andy Fragen

Interestingly, I don’t see a way to add a License Key in a Multisite installation. The ‘License’ tab is missing.

Chris
    Participant

ECP doesn’t support automatic updates for non network activated copies of ECP. ECP currently only supports automatic updates for networked copies of ECP. You’ll need to delete ECP via FTP and upload the latest version of ECP (which you can get from the My Account page of this site) into your wp-contents/plugins folder. Note: deleting the plugin via the WP backend and uploading the new version there will delete all of your ECP and TEC data.

Andy Fragen

So I must have ECP network activated. Should I also network activate all other TEC and ECP related plugins?

Happy New Year!

Andy Fragen

I take it that simply network activating ECP won’t solve this? If so, why?

Chris
    Participant

Yes, you’ll need to network activate TEC and ECP, and insert your license key in the network settings for ECP that are activated when it’s network activated. You’ll then probably need to wait 24 hours before the update will hit it the first time.

Andy Fragen

Network activating The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro solves this issue. I received an update notification and updated successfully.

Thanks Chris.

Chris
    Participant

Not a problem 🙂

-Chris

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite install not getting update notice’ is closed to new replies.