Multisite events are only importing current month.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Multisite events are only importing current month.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

Hi! I recently incorporated the ical plugin to a multisite with 60+ subdomains. Several have events posted with the subsite. I purchased the ical importer to try and get each subsite to populate their respective events on the home page of the root domain. It works, except the ical importer is only pulling from the current month. I need it to pull from up to 12 months, if possible.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Barnabas,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Sure! This is definitely possible. The current iCal feed will essentially pull the month view so it will always be the current month. However, you can add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file (or a plugin to make it easily accessible by all sites within your multisite network) https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ical-export-entire-calendar/#post-1088880.

Then, for your iCal Import onto the main site, the feed would pull from “/?ical=1&year-feed” URL to get the full 12 months.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite events are only importing current month.’ is closed to new replies.