Multisite and Personal License for Filter Bar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multisite and Personal License for Filter Bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the personal license for the filter bar plugin for a client. Now I need another license for use on a multisite. If I purchase the multisite license will I be able to keep the personal license? Will those show up separately?

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Jared,

Thanks for reaching out! You may purchase as many different licenses for the same product type as you’d like on a single account. Licenses of the same product type will be generated with unique license keys, and they will not overwrite each other or overlap in any way. You’ll see each license listed individually with its associated key when viewing the purchased keys for your account. 🙂

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite and Personal License for Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.