Multiple Timezones

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Timezones

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Graham

I am using Events Manager with BuddyPress and have found a problem that has made my site unworkable.

Everything is tied to the timezone of the server. This means members with events in other timezones see their bookings close and events disappear at the wrong time.

Does your WordPress plugin have the same issue, or is it smart enough to cater for different timezones?

If I can’t find a workable replacement for Events Manager, I will need to abandon my site and refund all my members.

I can’t believe I didn’t foresee this and am desperate for a solution.

Geoff B.

Good evening Graham and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Does your WordPress plugin have the same issue, or is it smart enough to cater for different timezones?

We are glad to report we do not have the same issue.

In fact, you have quite a few ways you can control the timezone of the events with our plugins: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/working-with-timezones/

Of course, we will be glad to help out in the process.
    We also have a pretty extensive Knowledge base if you have any other specific questions.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Timezones’ is closed to new replies.