Multiple Timed Events Per Day With Multiple Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple Timed Events Per Day With Multiple Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    4kingdoms
    Participant

We already have a woo-commerce ticket system in place with the events calendar pro, but it cannot duplicate events or tickets within events, so event creation and ticket creation takes weeks of work, also if you have 3 tickets per time slot with 9 time slots per day, we have to manually create each ticket. The final result is an event page with 24 tickets leaving the risk of the user buying an adult ticket for 10am and a child ticket for 11am which will cause us a nightmare.

Hi, I am looking for a solution that can do the following:
    1. Create a single event per day with multiple ticket types i.e the business is a family farm and opens the same times every day throughout the year, we sell adult, child and family tickets also free tickets so I would want a way of duplicating events and tickets (can you imagine how long it takes to create the exact same events for every day through the year with the exact same tickets, it’s an incredible nightmare).
    2. Through Christmas we sell adult, child and family tickets for a special Christmas event every day for 30 days, each event day has timed slots every 30 minutes for entry, so I need to create an event day with the ability for the user to pick the time slot and then pick the type of tickets required (3 types of tickets). We also need to control the maximum amount of tickets available for each time slot in total and not each individual ticket on the time slot. I.e. we need to control the maximum amount of people at each slot not the type of tickets.

I purchased your software about a year ago and although it is pretty, and is functional it seems to be built for single events with a single ticket. It’s up for renewal in November and I need to make a decision on a solution for 2016, and whether I should renew or change the system completely.

I look forward to hearing from you, I need to purchase a solid solution within the next 5 day’s as I need to have tickets on sale for the Christmas events, so your response and solutions would be appreciated.

Regards Steve

Nico

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out on this, and thanks for taking the time to expose your case in such a detailed way. I’ll try to help you out on this, but as you say our product supports ‘single events with single tickets’. Tickets for recurring events -what you need here-, it’s a feature that’s on our roadmap but unfortunately that won’t be out till next year.

Event Rocket is third-party plugin that allows you to easily duplicate events. It won’t create new tickets, but you might find it useful for duplicating events at least. There are other ‘duplicator’ plugins you might want to try out for this.

I guess the right solution for your case is to craft a custom script that creates the event + individual tickets automatically for each day – which I don’t think it’s something super complicated to achieve. And some variation of it for the Christmas season + a front-end selector you mention. While crafting this is out of the support scope, you can always reach out to a freelance developer on this.

I’m sorry not to have a better answer for your case, but I won’t try to convince you to stick with our product if it’s not fitting your needs 🙁

Please let me know if I can help you out with anything else,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Timed Events Per Day With Multiple Tickets’ is closed to new replies.