Multiple Time Slots Offering and Multiple Time Slots Selection as Doodle ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Time Slots Offering and Multiple Time Slots Selection as Doodle ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    François Maurice

Hi,

I’m looking for a plugin that would allow users of my site (no matter their role) to take virtual appointments for chats about the development of the site.

I know well Doodle. I’d like to find a plugin that offer a similar feature.

https://doodle.com/online-appointment-scheduling

So,

– I want to offer different time slots for an event
    – Each user can choose multiple time slots
    – And, since it is a meeting, each time slot can be booked by multiple users

The reason I am looking for a plugin is that with Doodle I have to enter each member of my site manually.
    I would like an extension that will use members who are already registered.

Does your plugin have a feature similar to Doodle for organizing appointments and capable to use members already registered on my site?

Thank you,

François Maurice

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. This is more of an event calendar with one ticket, one time slot. What you need is more along the lines of a booking calendar.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Time Slots Offering and Multiple Time Slots Selection as Doodle ?’ is closed to new replies.