Multiple tickets being sent out

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple tickets being sent out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rupert
    Participant

Hi I’m running Shopp Tickets on our site. Normally we print out tickets and send them to cutomers, but we are running a concert this summer where we are having the tickets emailed out. For some reason if someone orders a ticket it will email them 2 or sometimes 3 tickets each with different ticket numbers, so people are ending up with more tickets than they ordered, which is obviously a bit of a problem!

Anyone suggest how to stop this. Thank you

Rupert

Barry

Hi Rupert,

I’m sorry you’ve hit up against some difficulties.

Please note that I tested this scenario out using Shopp Tickets 3.11 rather than 3.9: unfortunately, I cannot replicate the same problem.

• I created some tickets for an event
    • As a “new customer” I purchased two of these
    • Three emails were dispatched – two went to the customer (a receipt and the tickets themselves) and one was sent to the merchant email address
    • Even if I further changed the order status by manually editing it, no additional emails were dispatched

Is there anything about this process that I would need to alter to be able to see the problem — do you have any custom code in place, whether in relation to Shopp Tickets or Shopp itself?

Rupert
    Participant

Thanks it is working now it appears that I had two worldpay plugins running which was causing the multiple emails

Barry

Glad it’s all sorted 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple tickets being sent out’ is closed to new replies.