Multiple ticket types

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple ticket types

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vallis Weekes
    Participant

Hi I want to set up multiple ticket types but only make them available after other tickets are sold out. Is there a way to do that?

Many thanks

Caroline

Hi Vallis,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, there isn’t a straightforward way for automatically activating a specific ticket type once other ticket types have sold out. The best means for accomplishing this would likely be to publish your event with the correct stock amounts for your initial ticket types, then edit your event to add an additional ticket type once you’ve received email confirmation that all other tickets have sold out. Your e-commerce platform of choice should have an option for sending stock alerts via email to your administrator email address–if you’re not sure whether this feature is enabled for your site, I’d suggest reviewing the documentation for your preferred plugin.

I hope that helps to get you started here! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple ticket types’ is closed to new replies.