Multiple ticket selections before adding cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple ticket selections before adding cart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hello there, I have looked through the documentation and forums and cannot locate the specific information I require some clarification on, if anyone can help.

By combining Events Calendar Pro and Events Ticket Plus you can sell reoccurring events which is what I am after, however can you select multiple tickets over the different days and times the event is on for before taking you to cart or does it have to take you to the cart after every ticket selection?

I basically require an event to occur from Monday to Friday, allow ticket booking every hour for time slots each day, and allow users the ability to book times over several days, with the ability of the ticket quantity to adjust for each time slot and day.

Is this possible using these two systems or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

Cliff

Hi Chris, thanks for your question.

Our ticket plugins do not natively support Recurring Events. For example, if you have these events in a recurring series:

• Event A
    • Event B
    • Event C

If you assign a ticket to the recurrence series (e.g. 10 Adult tickets), it’ll be 10 overall tickets for the series, not 10 per occurrence. If this is exactly what you’re wanting, please understand this functionality may not always be the case.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple ticket selections before adding cart’ is closed to new replies.