Multiple Ticket Prices Pulling from Same Stock

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple Ticket Prices Pulling from Same Stock

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

Hi,
    I have one event that has 2 ticket prices, but a maximum of 30 seats, regardless how many of each price point were sold.
    I started by adding tickets one by one on the events page, but found that the stock number is separate for each ticket price.
    Next, I tried using one ticket and doing variable pricing on it, but can only get one of the prices to show up.

Am I missing something simple? Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

George
    Participant

Hey Anne!

I’m very sorry to disappoint you, but no, you are not missing anything here – at this moment, the feature you’re describing here is not supported in our ticketing plugins.

I hate to bear that bad news, but so many customers have reached out to us about this functionality that we’re actively working hard on getting this into an update for the ticketing add-ons soon – it’s a bit more complex to pull off than it might seem, and since we have the core ticketing framework itself and all the various specific e-Commerce ticketing add-ons, we have to make sure that all the various add-ons have this functionality in their codebases at the same time and with the same effectiveness.

So it’s been taking us a bit slower than what’s ideal to get this update out, but it is indeed coming, and we agree that this would be a very useful feature for a huge percentage of the user base.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
    George

Anne
    Participant

Thanks, George!
    I look forward to that add-on!

George
    Participant

We’re pumped for it too! Stay tuned to updates and when you get the “Update Available” notice in your admin, update and read the “readme” about what’s new in the plugin to see when it finally arrives.

Thanks Anne, best of luck with your project in the meantime 🙂

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Ticket Prices Pulling from Same Stock’ is closed to new replies.