Multiple ticket prices for fixed number of seats

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple ticket prices for fixed number of seats

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adacollins
    Participant

Please help. I am working on a website in which we are selling a fixed number of seats per event. For example, we have a train which has 80 seats, these seats are sold as either adult or child with two different prices points. When a seat is sold weather it be an adult or child seat we have to subtract that sold seat from the total number of seats available. I.E. total 80 seats – sell 4 adult seats and 10 child seats – total number of seats available for sale after the transaction is 66 seats. How do I achieve this using the WooCommerce Tickets 3.7 and The Events Calendar PRO 3.7?

Barry

Hi – great question.

Pooling inventory for all tickets that belong to a specific event is certainly a popular request but, I’m afraid, has not yet been implemented.

It wouldn’t be impossible to work around this with a customization or two, but that unfortunately isn’t something we can walk you through here on the forum.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to drop in here and let you know that global stock will be included in our upcoming release! We are putting the finishing touches on The Events Calendar 4.1 and are excited to make it available. Keep an eye on your Updates page for the new version and watch our blog for the release notes post.

Thank you for supporting this feature and for your patience while we added it to the plugin.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple ticket prices for fixed number of seats’ is closed to new replies.