Multiple ticket prices – but one price being shown for the event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple ticket prices – but one price being shown for the event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kendall Walker
    Participant

The site where I’m using the Events Calendar Pro/Woo Tickets combo seems to have a glitch or something that wasn’t there before the latest release. All of the events for this site always have multiple ticket prices. Not a problem before, and still not a problem as all the ticket levels are showing up. The problem now is that at the top of the page next to the event name it shows one price – and at the bottom in the event details, it again shows one price. But the event is not one price, there are multiple prices. I can’t seem to find where to shut this information off from showing and am surprised that it is showing – it’s just choosing one of the ticket prices and showing that. Also, when adding one of the multiple tickets, it is showing this message: “Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.” I have no idea what this means and when trying to search this site, haven’t come up with any explanation.

I’d appreciate any ideas of how to fix the single price issue and explain what the WooTicket message means, it would be appreciated. Here is the direct link of an event showing what’s going on: http://prsaboston.org/event-calendar/2015-predictions/

Thanks,
    Kendall

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having with this. I can help clarify it.

This was a feature for awhile, but it was not picking up WooCommerce prices, but now we fixed it and it only shows one price. I can see how that is confusing.

Some CSS will hide the cost field everywhere:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-cost,
    .tribe-events-schedule .tribe-events-cost,
    .tribe-events-meta-group dl dt:nth-child(5),
    .tribe-events-meta-group .tribe-events-event-cost {
    display:none;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

“Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.”

That message is in reference to Recurring Events with WooCommerce Tickets. If you create a Recurring Event and create the ticket for the series it has one stock of tickets for the entire series and not a stock by each individual event.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple ticket prices – but one price being shown for the event’ is closed to new replies.