Multiple The Events Calendar + Pro installs on same domain?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multiple The Events Calendar + Pro installs on same domain?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nicekicks
    Participant

I absolutely LOVE The Events Calendar + Pro on my site (nicekicks.com/sneaker-release-dates) and wanted to know if it is possible to install a second calendar on the same domain name for a different calendar. This one we would like to be located at nicekicks.com/air-jordan-release-dates/

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I understand if I need to buy multiple licenses – I am more than happy to support!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi nicekicks,

Thanks for using our plugins and glad you like them so much!

Are you trying to have two calendars within one install of WordPress or two different WordPress installs?

Our license works for one install of WordPress for Auto Updates and Support so if you had a 2nd install of WordPress that one would not be covered.

If it is one install of WordPress you could try setting up events by category and link to the category view to have two different calendars.

Does that help?

nicekicks
    Participant

Brian,

I was looking to have two calendars on the same WP install.

Brian
    Keymaster

It is possible to have to have calendars on different pages, but they would still pull from the same source of events.

It is not possible to have two install two of any plugin in WordPress.

So I would say your best option is to create two different categories of events and link to them.

dmg4683
    Participant

Your most recent response to this Brian is exactly what I’m looking for! Please help me on this thread https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/duplicate-weekly-views-etc-again/#

Thank you! Sorry I posted this in this thread, but this is exactly what I’m looking for help with and I was just “closed” the last time I asked.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple The Events Calendar + Pro installs on same domain?’ is closed to new replies.