Multiple Price for an Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple Price for an Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Carl
    Participant

Hey Tribe Team,

I have purchase the woocommerce event plugin and for a events i would like to set varible price like in the video that is shown by you guys

WooCommerce Tickets is now Event Tickets Plus

in the video you have created price base on age like “Senior citizen : free, youth: $10, Adults: $15” how can i achieve this ?

for my events i have created as a varible product and created an attribute call price with the following category – Super Supreme,Diamond,Vip,General and in the variable product i have put in different price base on the variation but on the main events page i get only the price i have set in the woocommece setion in the events page, if i leave it blank it takes it as free.

Please guide me where i have miss the steps to achive the multiple price like the video that you have given

Thank you

George
    Participant

Hey Carl,

Thanks for reaching out and for trying out our plugins! I’m sorry you’re having trouble here, but am curious about what you wrote about how you’ve added multiple prices for your events:

for my events i have created as a varible product and created an attribute call price with the following category – Super Supreme,Diamond,Vip,General and in the variable product i have put in different price base on the variation

Can you take a screenshot of this configuration in your admin on one of your events where you’ve done this?

Getting multiple ticket prices should be as simple as clicking “Add New Ticket” in the Woo Tickets meta box on an event’s admin page, like in this screenshot → https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2013/02/woo-backend-1st-480×320.png

Simply fill out the information for a new ticket, save it, then add a new one, and create a ticket with a specific price for each “level” of ticketing price you’d like.

Let us know if this helps, and if you can take a screenshot of your current Woo-Tickets section on an event on your site.

Thanks,
    George

Carl
    Participant

Hey George,

Thank you very much for your reply, I have created an events as a varible product with attribute as price

Please check the screenshot for varible product settings

View post on imgur.com

and this is the attribute setting

View post on imgur.com

now the way that you have guide me is in appearance giving me the result i want but my concern is with each events if i keep on adding the same product name that is “super supreme” or “vip” this in the woocommerce section will be a mess and if a user decides to purchase 2 ticket of different events but in VIP how will this be distinguished and if i would like to implement barcode to my product how general of different event be separated ? and how will the ticket look on print out?

Please check the screen shot

View post on imgur.com

Thank you

George
    Participant

Hey Carl,

Thanks for clarifying what you mean here. To create different ticket levels, you do not do it in the way you’re currently trying to.

You do not create multiple tickets from within the WooCommerce admin. Simply go to an event, and in the “Tickets” section, create your tickets one-by-one there. They will be tracked as separate Products within WooCommerce.

This is an example of how the “Tickets” metabox should look in your admin for a specific event if you add multiple ticket values correctly → https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2013/02/woo-backend-sold.png

Let me know if this helps!

— George

Carl
    Participant

Thank you very much George,

Will create the ticket like how you have suggested 🙂 thank you very much. Will get back if i face any other problem

Thank you

George
    Participant

Thanks Carl!

Did my advice here help resolve your specific issues so far? If so, I can close up this ticket, which is just a way to keep things organized – if any separate issues pop up, you can come back and open a new ticket at any time! 🙂

If you’re still working through some of the specific issues and concerns brought up in this ticket, then no worries Carl, I can leave it open so you can just keep posting here. Whichever you prefer!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Price for an Events’ is closed to new replies.