Multiple pages per one event or child pages of an event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple pages per one event or child pages of an event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ian Anderson Gray

I’ve Googled and searched the support website but can’t find anything about this.

Quite a few event websites have multiple pages per event. For example if you are listing a conference you may have the main page for the event and then sub pages for the speakers, agenda, location and booking. They will be sub pages in terms of the URL hierarchy too.

Is this possible within The Events Calendar?

Thanks!

Ian

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, this is not something our plugin can do. Sorry!

Thanks,
    Sky

Ian Anderson Gray

Is there a workaround for this. Maybe redirect to a page? Is it possible to embed the event information on a page?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Our plugins have easy to customize templates. You could create a custom template to replace the default single event template. For more information on template customization, check out our Themer’s Guide.

Adding pagination and changing the permalink structure may also be possible, but this a bit beyond the scope of what I can help with here in the forums.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple pages per one event or child pages of an event’ is closed to new replies.