Multiple Menu Items Highlighted on Event Details (WooThemes Canvas)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multiple Menu Items Highlighted on Event Details (WooThemes Canvas)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

I am following up on an earlier reported issue where both the Events tab and the Blog tab are being highlighted as the current menu item in a Canvas WooThemes install.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/on-canvas-theme-multiple-nav-items-highlighted-when-events-page-is-displayed/#post-68571

I’ve followed the CSS mentioned in the previous forum post (thanks!)

.events-archive #navigation ul.nav li.current_page_parent a {
    background: inherit;
    color: inherit;
    )

which does fix the highlighting issue on the main calendar page, but I’m still getting a double menu highlight on the events detail page. Been playing around with CSS tweaks with no luck. Any suggestions?

Barry

Hi Andrew,

It’s hard to help without seeing the problem in the context of your site (so we can make ourselves aware of any other CSS rules that are present, etc). Would it be possible for you to share a URL?

Andrew
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks! Would this help?

.single-tribe_events ul.nav li.current_page_parent a {
        color: inherit;
    }
    Andrew
    Participant

Ah, well done Barry!

Barry

Closing this thread as it’s been quite a while – of course if we can help with anything else please do create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Menu Items Highlighted on Event Details (WooThemes Canvas)’ is closed to new replies.