Multiple Meetup Accounts / APIs

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Multiple Meetup Accounts / APIs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Hello. I had the Event Aggregator working before with two different APIs to import events from two different Meetup accounts, but now there only seems to be a place for one Meetup API. Am I missing a place to put a second one, or did something change with an update?

Thank you.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Just wanted to let you know that we are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and it may take us more than usual to get back to you.

Let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

I’d recommend you take a look at our Themer’s Guide to learn how to customize our plugins > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Please have a look at it and let us know if you have any follow up questions.

One of our team members will get back to you. We appreciate your patience while we slowly get back to normal response times.

Best,
    Victor

Dave
    Participant

Thanks. I look forward to hearing back from you in more detail. However, this isn’t a custom development question – something changed in an update that made what was working (having different APIs for different Meetup accounts) stop working (such that only one Meetup API is accepted).

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dave!

Thanks for your patience here.

My apologies for the confusion with this topic.

You can only link to one Meetup API key with Event Aggregator. This was always like this, so I’m not really sure how you were able to do that before. Perhaps some customization done in your site?

Let us know if any follow up questions about this.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Meetup Accounts / APIs’ is closed to new replies.