Multiple Instances of WordPress on One Site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Instances of WordPress on One Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben

In order to create two calendars using the Events Calendar plugin, I installed two instances of WordPress on one site. One instance of WordPress would have been the preferred method, but the Events Calendar Plugin doesn’t allow you to create two independent calendars in one WordPress installation. These two calendar must be completely separate, but provide essentially the same functionality, look, and feel. The personal license states that for $65 you can use Events Calendar Pro on one site. It doesn’t state one instance of WordPress, rather one site. Can I use the personal license to install Events Calendar Pro on two installations of WordPress in one website?

Geoff

Hi there, Ben! Thanks for getting in touch.

Yeah, you should be good there. The Personal License is good for support on a single site and that should ring true for the plugin being installed on the same site in multiple directories.

The one issue you may run into is the License Key only being accepted by one of the installations. The functionality of the plugin will not be affected by this, but it will prevent automatic updates on the installation without the License Key. Everything else will work as billed, though.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Ben

Yep, you nailed it. Excellent. Thanks Geoff

Geoff

My pleasure! Feel free to open a new thread if anything else pops up–I’ll close this one for now. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Instances of WordPress on One Site’ is closed to new replies.