Multiple instance with different template…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multiple instance with different template…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Hi,
    I have duplicated my table-mini.php to table-mini-category.php
    How can i can with the my table-mini-category.php for this event grid instance?

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

How can i call different template for the calendar widget… i have many section that i need to display only 1 category of event on the table-mini…

Rob

Hey there Jean-Philippe. Thanks for the note here, and for your follow-up. You should not be limited to 1 use of the widgets; are you saying that is the case? On my site I’m able to use each of the PRO widgets as many times as I see fit. Are you experiencing something different? Let me know if so and I’ll do what I can to try and troubleshoot.

If you wanted more flexibility than what the widgets can offer, you could always use template tags too. They’re detailed in some depth at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation. Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple instance with different template…’ is closed to new replies.