Multiple Google Maps JavaScript API

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multiple Google Maps JavaScript API

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

I think I am experiencing a similar issue with multiple google maps javascript APIs.

I am wondering if this is still something you are looking into fixing OR if there is something I can do to fix this issue.

Thank you!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-maps-api-multiple-times/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We are definitely planning to fix this. Until the fix is out, as a workaround you can copy this snippet into your (child) theme’s functions.php file:

[code language=”php”]
    function tribe_events_map_apis() {
    if (tribe_is_event() || is_singular( ‘tribe_events’ ));
    wp_dequeue_script( ‘tribe-events-pro-geoloc’ );
    }
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘tribe_events_map_apis’ );
    [/code]

Let me know if that helps.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.
    If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.
    Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Google Maps JavaScript API’ is closed to new replies.