Multiple events when importing from iCalendar (Google Calendar)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Multiple events when importing from iCalendar (Google Calendar)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stefaan
    Participant

Dear sir/madame,

A couple of days ago we purchased the Events Calendar bundle with the Filter Bar and Event Aggregator. We have a couple of issues/questions about it:

– Is there a difference between iCalendar import and Google Calendar import? I’ve tried both and they give the same result when using a Google Calendar.

– Sometimes when importing some events are duplicated, so it seems they are imported twice, but in Google Calendar they are only once.

– When deleting an event in the source Google Calendar, the event is still present on the website, it does not delete the event on the website as well.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Stefaan

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Stefaan,

Thanks for email support. Let me try and answer your questions.

First, there are some miner differences and explained in this knowledgebase article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregator-import-settings/

In the article it also explains how to import without importing duplicates. In regards to removing events, once they are imported, it would be a manual process for you to remove them.

Go ahead and check out the article and let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple events when importing from iCalendar (Google Calendar)’ is closed to new replies.