Multiple events on same day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multiple events on same day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adamcrouchley
    Participant

I’m sure others have faced this issue, but if my calendar has (for example) 10 events on a single day, is it possible to just have a number (10) to show the events, then have something happen when the visitor clicks on that number?

Thanks
    Adam.

Casey
    Participant

Adam,
    Good to hear from you again! It’s definitely possible to do something similar using the ‘Month View Events per day’ setting (screenshot). Just go to ‘Events->Settings->Display’ and change that value to a lower number. After doing that, you’ll notice that a new link appears that says ‘View All X Events’ (screenshot).

Give that a try and let me know if that answers your question. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

adamcrouchley
    Participant

Hi Casey, I’m not having much luck with this. See here – http://wrc.dorisamples.co.nz/events-calendar/2014-08/

On August 19th there are several events, but it’s only showing 1 of them. I’ve set it to display 1 event per day.

Casey
    Participant

Adam,
    Can you try testing for conflicts and see what you discover? I noticed that you have quite a few template overrides in your theme, so it’s possible that something in there might be the culprit.

Just let me know what you discover, and if I can help further. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple events on same day’ is closed to new replies.