Multiple Events in the same venue not showing in map view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multiple Events in the same venue not showing in map view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

I’m using a map view as the primary view because all our events are happening on the same day and it’s location that matters.

There are 4 events happening at the same venue, but on the map it only shows one event. Is there any way to show that there is more than one event in the map infobox?

Thanks!
    Ryan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

We actually have a free extension that you can download to accomplish this – can you give it a try and let me know if it works for you?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

Wow, that’s great news!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m glad it helps! If there is anything else that I can assist with, please let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Events in the same venue not showing in map view’ is closed to new replies.