multiple day events only showing the first day

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator multiple day events only showing the first day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ferol Henkels
    Participant

I’ve seen other issues similar to the one I’m experiencing, but haven’t seen a resolution.

We’re importing two iCalendar feeds. Events that span multiple days only show the first day.

Please advise on how to correct the issue.

Thank you

Nico

Hi there Ferol,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue affecting your site 🙁

As you say this is a known bug in which fix we are working on for the net maintenance release (coming in less than two weeks time if everything goes as planned). This was reported by user when maintenance release 4.3.2 was being tested to be out to the public, this is why we couldn’t put out a fix earlier.

I’ve added your case to the bug report and linked this thread with the internal ticket so we can follow-up when we have news on this.

Sorry once again for the hassle created by this bug and thanks for the patience while we work on this 🙂

Best,
    Nico

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that a fix has finally arrived for these issues—these sorts of imports should work properly now.

Thanks so much for your patience here!

Grab the 4.3.4 update from today to get this bug fix. Learn more about the 4.3.4 release here.

Cheers!
    George

George
    Participant

Hello!

I’m so sorry about this, but I actually misfired in my initial post about this and have confirmed with our development team that the bugfixes for the iCal import end times is actually still in its final stages of testing—it has not launched yet and is not yet available.

My apologies!

It should still be arriving soon nonetheless—stay tuned to this thread and to our product news for updates!

Sincerely,
    George

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that the fix for this issue has been finally pushed to the Event Aggregator server! There’s no need to update the plugins, although I recommend using the latest version of The Events Calendar.

Thanks so much for the patience while we worked on this 🙂

Please let us know if this is working as expected for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘multiple day events only showing the first day’ is closed to new replies.