Multiple Currencies in WooCommerce Tickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple Currencies in WooCommerce Tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi, I have WooCommerce tickets installed with TEC Pro – and I would like to have multiple currencies – ie each event has a different currency. I have seen that you set a default currency in WooCommerce settings – and then i read in the primer that you can just enter the currency symbol next to the price – but this doesn’t work for me – it is still the default currency symbol on the event page (frontend) ticket section.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Barry

Hi Michelle,

With regards to WooCommerce Tickets specifically that isn’t something you can currently do – is it possible what you read was instead a reference to the core plugin, The Events Calendar, and the cost field it provides?

You are more than welcome to post this as a feature request, but I’d highlight that it may not be feasible until such a time as WooCommerce itself natively supports multiple currencies without need of a further addon.

Does that help/clarify things?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Currencies in WooCommerce Tickets?’ is closed to new replies.