Multiple check-ins with single ticket

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple check-ins with single ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug Burton

We have a three day-long conference that will have multiple events. Is there a way to use a single QR or Barcode for each user to record a separate check-in at each of the multiple events? Essentially, we want to be able to determine which of the 15 events each user attended/checked in at. If so, how would this work?

George
    Participant

Hey Doug,

Thanks for reaching out!

The way the Event Tickets Plus QR Code check-in system works is that each ticket has its own QR Code.

So if you sell one ticket for the whole three-day series, then that ticket can only be checked-in one time.

To have three different check-ins, you’d need three different tickets.

There’s unfortunately no way to alter these facts at this time without some extensive code customization. 🙁

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple check-ins with single ticket’ is closed to new replies.