Multiple Calendars

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Calendars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fernando

Hi, I was wondering if with the PRO version I can have multiple different calendars? I have two sections of a website were I have an events page which have to have different events in each one, is it possible to have two or more different calendars show up in different pages of the same website? let me know, thanks!

Barry

Hi!

Something very close to this is indeed possible – you can simply put events in different categories and then link to the events page (with a category parameter), achieving the effect of having two different categories with different content.

I hope that helps – but let me know if we can assist with anything else 🙂

eastbayaa
    Participant

Hello, I am looking to do this as well and I’m wondering if you could be a bit more specific about incorporating the category parameter into a link to the events page. For example, let’s say I set up two categories of events: “Member Only” and “Public”.
    I want my main events calendar page to display only the public events (NOT include member events), and I want a separate page on my website to display JUST the Member Only events.
    How would I do this? Thanks!

Barry

I’m sorry first of all that we missed this – unfortunately posting in an already-resolved pre-sales thread doesn’t mean it will be flagged up as needing a reply (though we’ll make a note to look into a mechanism to improve this).

Since your question is really one which is suitable for technical support I’d ask you to post this in our main PRO forum, especially if you have an existing license 🙂

Thanks!

Barry

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Calendars’ is closed to new replies.