Multilingual site with multiple domains /events not showing.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multilingual site with multiple domains /events not showing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andersha
    Participant

Hi,
    My site is running with WPML and I have enabled different domains for each language, when watching the secondary langauge, at .com/events the events calendar is empty?
    How can I solve this issue?
    Best Anders

Barry

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that.

Does this problem only occur when WPML is in use? The fact is that, at this time, we can provide any support for issues arising from the use of WPML (though we hope to look at avenues to improve things in this regard at some future point).

andersha
    Participant

WPML actually works great, also with the multiple domains. I was wrong it is Better WordPress Minify which causes the problem, but still only on the .com domain, the main domain works perfectly. At the secondary domain .com, everything is there, even the links but nothing is shown.
    Please find: http://kayakbar.com/events/
    I am confused, I’ll will try the plugin author.

Barry

Hmm, ok. Minifiers can be problematic especially if they re-minify scripts and stylesheets that have already been minified (like ours).

If that is the key to this – ie, disabling it resolves the problem – it’s definitely one to take to that plugin’s author, or else reconsider using it/look at the settings it offers to workaround this as I don’t imagine it’s too uncommon a problem in terms of what minification plugins face (some will let you define exceptions, for instance).

I hope that helps

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you need further help though, for this or any other issue, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multilingual site with multiple domains /events not showing.’ is closed to new replies.