Multilingual Date Format Settings no longer changing?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multilingual Date Format Settings no longer changing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pwnhcca
    Participant

Not sure if this is a Events Calendar issue or WPML issue, but from the last update, multilingual settings for date formats in Events Settings >> Display >> Date Format Settings are no longer working, i.e., changes to one language, changes it for all languages. I needed this to different separators for English and French (French requires a “de” before the time and a “à” as a separator.

pwnhcca
    Participant

Also previous Enfold appropriate stylings for various page elements have been affected by the latest update.

Barry

Hi @pwnhcca,

I’d strongly recommend taking the WPML (multilingual) part of this across to their team – I know they’ve been working hard and doing a great job at maintaining compatibility and would probably be glad of your report.

Also previous Enfold appropriate stylings for various page elements have been affected by the latest update.

We did make a number of changes to the way assets (including stylesheets) are loaded which could certainly have impacted here. Have you made the Enfold crew aware of this? Again, that’s probably a great starting point in this case.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multilingual Date Format Settings no longer changing?’ is closed to new replies.