Multi-site domain question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi-site domain question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Siegel

This is the way my multi-site is setup now ….

The main domain name is city-jams.com

Even though it is setup as a multi site …. I am only working with one site which is ….. savannah.city-jams.com …

My question is … Since I have to install all plugins on the main network dashboard, and network activate them, and then use it on my sub-domain …… Can I just use the $89 Event Calendar Pro license since I am only working with one domain and will only use the plugin on one domain …. savannah.city-jams.com?

Geoff B.

Good evening Scott and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Can I just use the $89 Event Calendar Pro license since I am only working with one domain and will only use the plugin on one domain …. savannah.city-jams.com?

You can absolutely do that.

The only caveat is that automatic updates are not available in that specific scenario.
    In other words, you will have to do these updates manually.

You can read about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-site domain question’ is closed to new replies.