Help Desk

Multi-site domain question

This is the way my multi-site is setup now ….

The main domain name is city-jams.com

Even though it is setup as a multi site …. I am only working with one site which is ….. savannah.city-jams.com …

My question is … Since I have to install all plugins on the main network dashboard, and network activate them, and then use it on my sub-domain …… Can I just use the $89 Event Calendar Pro license since I am only working with one domain and will only use the plugin on one domain …. savannah.city-jams.com?

Good evening Scott and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Can I just use the $89 Event Calendar Pro license since I am only working with one domain and will only use the plugin on one domain …. savannah.city-jams.com?

You can absolutely do that.

The only caveat is that automatic updates are not available in that specific scenario.
    In other words, you will have to do these updates manually.

You can read about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

I Would like to:

Subscribe to Updates

Leave a Reply

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.

Create New Topic

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.