Multi-module courses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi-module courses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi,

We are rebuilding our website, and I have the following question. We have a ILT course consisting of 12 modules, 4 days each. Each module is unique, so not a recurring event.
    Participants should be able to register for any number of modules, or the whole program.
    For individual modules, they would pay a deposit, and 1 month before it starts, the balance.
    For the whole course, they pay deposit, and have an early bird balance. If not paid before that date, they would have to pay the full price.
    We will also use direct debit.

in the future we will also sell online courses, both by course, and by subscription.

I hope your products can help us?

With kindest regards, John

Hi John,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Event Tickets Plus, you can allow your users to register for your courses.

With the addition of a third-party plugin, like WooCommerce Deposits, you may be able to add the functionality that you are describing.

We cannot make any guarantees about plugin compatibility, however we have a great 30-day full refund policy, so if things really don’t work out the way you’d hoped, you can get a full refund.

Also, feel free to check out our demo site here.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-module courses’ is closed to new replies.