Multi-Location Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi-Location Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Wing

Hello,

I think if I combine Event Pro, Event Tickets, Community Events and Event Conference I will have most of the functionality I need in a project I am putting together but I want to describe my project and have you tell me what may be missing.

I want to allow public to submit a specific type of event. Their event may be free or paid. If its paid and they want to have my system handle the merchant/event processing i want to charge them a fee for that ability.

I also need to allow for multiple desinations for a single event. I would like to allow them to post the same details they would for a single event but add as many additional locations with dates and times and address and images etc.

Ideally a google map that shows each of the destinations along with a route/order to reach / access each destination of the event.

If this is not available presently can someone contact me for custom programming to make this happen. If I need to pay for customizations because these features are not part of the existing system nor will they be offered then I should expect that my concept and customizzations that I am asked to pay will not be included in future releases.

If this is not possible then I will seek building my own project from my own programmers.

Thanks,
    Richard Wing
    623-505-6302
    skype – richardwing

Leah

Hey Richard,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our Community Events plugin allows the public to submit both paid and free events. At this point, the plugin doesn’t enable you to charge for event submission, but we’ve had a lot of demand for this and are hoping to add it as a plugin feature soon.

Currently you’re not able to do multiple destinations for a single event, as it’s limited to one venue and one organizer per event. You might be able to work around this by using categories as locations since an event can have multiple categories, but otherwise you’d need to build that in yourself.

The Event Calendar PRO allows each event and each venue to have a basic Google map embedded, but including route information as you propose would need to be handled using via a third-party solution.

Currently we’re not able to do any custom programming for you, but I can try to connect you with a freelancer if you’d like. You might also want to check out some of the possible customizations in our documentation at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/

We can’t guarantee that our future features or plugins won’t include concepts similar to those you’ve listed above. We try to add features in response to user demand. Many of these ideas have been floated by other users and are already in our roadmap for future releases.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you get your project started.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-Location Events’ is closed to new replies.