Multi-lingual event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi-lingual event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Farhad

Hi,

I know the event calendar is not compatible with WPML, qTranslate and so on! and as I go through your forum and WPML one, each one is just putting on another and ask the customers to make a contact with another part to ask for solution or somehow push the to do some changes. May I know:

1. is there any other plugin or other way to make your plugins become multi-lingual?
    2. is there any website out there, which they made the event tribe to work as multi-lingual by modification?
    3. how long will it take time to be compatible with WPML if you have short plan?
    4. when is the next event tribe’s version 4.0 release date almost?
    5. how event tribe development team didn’t make plan for making it compatible with at least one of the most famous localization plugin during these years?

Thank you.

Barry

Hi Farhad,

Those are some great questions!

Right now I am afraid we don’t have any specific recommendations for multilingual plugins — so the best approach is simply to try out different existing translation/multilingual plugins and see which of those works best for your project.

We’re aware that there is a considerable amount of demand for WPML integration (for example) – and it’s certainly a priority for us to investigate this – but I would not like to set your expectations incorrectly by suggesting a timeline for this work (for one thing, we generally don’t publicly announce specific dates from our schedule, for another it may be that we decide we cannot support one multilingual plugin and need to concentrate our efforts on a different one).

At this time there isn’t really too much more we can say on the subject, except to emphasize we do realize there is a lot of desire for multilingual support and if we can reasonably make that happen then we’ll endeavour to do so.

Thanks again for contacting us 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-lingual event’ is closed to new replies.