Multi language tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multi language tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    desertashram
    Participant

Hi
    I have a multi language site (en/he)
    I use WPML addones to support that
    I created a hebrew page with tickets and I want to show them at the english page also
    how I do that?
    Thanks

Geoff B.

Good evening Ahiad and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have bumped into while using our plugins with WPML.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The first thing you should know is that we do not fully support Event Tickets Plus integration with WPML yet: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

This feature is scheduled to be released later this year.
    In the meantime, you could get it to partially work, but this is unsupported.

To achieve that, you will need:

1. WooCommerce multilingual
    2. Some manual intervention

After creating the ticket AND saving the event, head over to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page.

Once you are there, you should see several cleanup buttons. I would recommend:

1. Clearing WPML cache
    2. Using the button that forces language assignment to items (which is what is creating the issue). This can also be accomplished by deactivating and reactivating WPML.

Your ticket will now magically appear.

The only downside is that the tickets you create in other languages are not really translations of the initial ticket. They are completely independent new tickets.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi language tickets’ is closed to new replies.