Multi Day Events Question

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multi Day Events Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin ONeill
    Participant

REF: https://wealthyhabits.org/wealthyhabitbeta/courses/
    We are attempting to use TEC Pro & Event Tickets Plus to book our classes. Some are regular single day events, but others are multi-day. So one class that costs “x” could be 4 days in a week.

We have set Start/End Date and time but when we export the event into ical, it lists the start time on the start date and the end time on the end date. We need it to populate each day with the start/end time.

We tried setting up re-occurring events, but that isn’t what we need (I think).

Can you tell me how to setup a single, multiday event to show the start/end time on each day when exported?

TIA
    KO

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that.

I think what you are looking for is setting up a recurring event. The only caveat of recurring events is they do not support tickets.

We have set Start/End Date and time but when we export the event into ical, it lists the start time on the start date and the end time on the end date. We need it to populate each day with the start/end time.

I’m not sure I understand this entirely. Could you please give an example of a course you want to set up (dates and times) and the type of tickets you need to sell for those courses?

This will help me figure out a way to achieve what you are looking for.

Thanks,
    Victor

Kevin ONeill
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi Day Events Question’ is closed to new replies.