Multi-day Events as Bar in Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Multi-day Events as Bar in Calendar View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shaun
    Participant

Hello

I am wondering if there is an option to show multi-day events as a bar rather than individual events on separate days, such as a Google calendar?

Casey D

Hello jbird1111,

Currently there is no option to display multi-day events as a bar in month view. If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

I’ll add this image of the Week View, so you can link to it in your UserVoice post, if you choose to make one.

2014-05-19 at 5.27 PM

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Shaun
    Participant

Thanks, I will add that there!

While I have your ear, is it possible to setup an archive list of past events by year, similar to wp_get_archives?

Casey D

It is possible, but not without customization, and unfortunately that level of customization goes beyond the scope of the forums.

Pointers though, if you create a custom view or theme file, you can just use ‘tribe_get_events’ and search for days prior to ‘today’ (the day of the search).

Good luck!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello jbird1111,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-day Events as Bar in Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.