Multi-Day Event – EventBrite Ticketing has dissappeared on the Events Calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Multi-Day Event – EventBrite Ticketing has dissappeared on the Events Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

I have attempted every possible way to try to fix this issue. The tickets are still showing up on Eventbrite but it seems that the ticketing frame on the web site has disappeared after the first day of the event.

I am getting complaints now that my customers cannot sign up for the event. I am having to redirect them to the Eventbrite page to register and they should be able to register on our site!

Another thing that I noticed is that the Eventbrite ticketing on the WP backend is stuck on DRAFT mode and you cannot switch it to live. Please help as I need this corrected ASAP!!!

Here is the event on our page:

Train with the Titan

Here is the event on Eventbrite
    http://www.eventbrite.com/e/train-with-the-titan-tickets-27420802358

Ticketing still functional on Eventbrite for 2 more days so the ticketing window should still be available. What is going on?

Richard
    Participant

I placed a temporary link to the registration page for now but still need assistance with this.

Cliff

Hi Richard.

Sorry you’re having this issue. Thanks for sending the links.

At this time, the event you linked to is in the past, which would make the Eventbrite tickets no longer displayed. Other reasons an Eventbrite ticket may not appear include if the event is not Public on Eventbrite or if one of Eventbrite’s special options (“group tickets” if I remember correctly) is used.

If you have other details to share, possibly for a future event, please let me know if this is happening for all your events with Eventbrite tickets or just certain ones.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-Day Event – EventBrite Ticketing has dissappeared on the Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.