Multi day Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi day Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gour Mohan

Dear Friends;

we are non profit and would like to host a cultural Festival over 5 days. Most important would the the feature that customers could book tickets for 1,3 or 4 days with varying arrival dates and that I would have an overview of the day how many people we would have per day. and also that the price would be calculated accordingly. I tried using woocommerce bookings but this was thought out for hotels and not for events with 800 guests. SO it crashed and I had no overview when and how many people are coming on which days.

thank you for helping out.

yhs
    gmd

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

First of all, you are welcome to apply for our Nonprofit Partnership Program, which will grant you free access to either Events Calendar PRO or Event Tickets Plus, though without premium support access.

With both Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus, you can have customers purchase tickets for events that span a number of days.  It is worth noting that Event Tickets Plus does not support recurring events at this time, however you will still be able to achieve the results that you are looking for by setting up each event separately, or by creating a series and then “breaking event from series”, so that you can easily populate your calendar with events, and still use the Event Tickets Plus features.

Also, please feel free to check out our demo site here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi day Event’ is closed to new replies.