MU and calendar sync

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions MU and calendar sync

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thibault Milan

Hi,

I would know if event calendar or event calendar pro support some kind of sync between a mu installation or can share calendar across mu sites.

The main goal is to display a calendar on different website without having to manualy duplicate content. Some kind of automatic replication is ok but I prefer the hability to display siteA calendar on siteB or share the same calendar between both websites.

Thx for your time 😉

Leah

Hi Thibault,

Thanks for getting in touch. At this time, there is no built in way to sync a calendar across multiple sites, within or without an MU installation. However, you may be able to achieve something similar with a third party plugin such as FeedWordPress. I recommend that you download our free core plugin, The Events Calendar, and test to see if that will work for you. If it works nicely with FeedWordPress or a different solution, it’s very likely that our Events Calendar PRO add-on would also be compatible.

If you’d like to encourage us to add this as a built in feature, head on over to our Feature Request forum. Someone else requested this and you can add your votes. That way we can gauge customer demand and then prioritize our features accordingly.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘MU and calendar sync’ is closed to new replies.