Moving to Event aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Moving to Event aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lucaweb
    Participant

Hi,

just now i have notice about the “facebook events” no more available and the migration to “aggragator”; i was using “the facebook events” and i’d like to know if:

– is it possible the migration without losing all events already existing?
    – is it possible to keep all the fb pages link’s that i have inserted under setting/facebook “Organization and page usernames / IDs to fetch events from”?
    – for aggregator, as for “facebook events” is it possible to insert more facebook pages links for to import events?

Thank uou for help
    Luca

Geoff

Hi Luca,

Great questions! Moving to Event Aggregator will be pretty painless for you. It will not take away any of the events you have already imported and you can set it up to pull events in from multiple Facebook profiles and groups. You might need to set up the feeds you already have set up in Facebook events, but that is the only thing you need to consider.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving to Event aggregator’ is closed to new replies.