Moving to Event Aggregator – No Import Wizard offered

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Moving to Event Aggregator – No Import Wizard offered

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

I’m in the middle of transitioning from FB to the new all in one aggregator. I followed the instructions but never ended up seeing a popup to offer importing the old plugin’s settings. I’m doing it now manually but wanted to share in case it can be fixed to help others. Thanks.

Cliff

Thanks, Steve.

Sorry you didn’t get that prompt. We have this KB article that might help: Moving to Event Aggregator

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Steve
    Participant

Yeah, as I mentioned I followed the instructions. What did not happen is the prompt. It would be helpful if included in the instructions is a way to manually bring the prompt up or some solution that allows for importing your old fb event aggregator settings. Would have saved a lot of time. Thanks.

Cliff

Thanks for letting us know. I passed it along and they hadn’t heard of this happening before, but now they know.

Have a great day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving to Event Aggregator – No Import Wizard offered’ is closed to new replies.