Moving ticket box on single event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Moving ticket box on single event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve tried using your tutorial (https://theeventscalendar.com/moving-the-ticket-form/) to move the ticket box up to below the event description, however it results in my wood press site showing nothing but a white screen.

I’m using the “Snippets” plugin to modify my functions.php file.

Thanks,
    Matt

Geoff

Hi Matt, thanks for getting in touch! Sorry you’re hitting some trouble but hopefully we can tackle this together. 🙂

I was able to use the snippet from the tutorial on my end. Granted, I’m unfamiliar with the Snippets plugin, but I wonder if it’s not adding it correctly for you. Are you able to edit functions.php without the plugin? You can do this directly in WordPress (Appearance > Editor, select “Theme Functions” from the right column).

From there, you should be able to paste this snippet direct at the bottom of functions.php:

remove_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta', array( TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form'), 5 );
    add_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content', array( TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form'), 5 );

Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Matthew
    Participant

Looks like the issue was with the Snippets plugin! Thanks for your help!

Geoff

Awesome, glad that sorted it out!

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please don’t hesitate to start a new one if another question pops up. Also, if you have a moment, we’d love for you to leave a review of the plugin. 🙂

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving ticket box on single event page’ is closed to new replies.